Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect various pieces of information when you use our Platform, including:
- Information that identifies or can be used to identify you, such as your name and age; video, digital, and audio images (“Images”); addresses (postal and email); telephone number; and other unique identifiers.
- Information about your home, your color preferences, project address, and certain events that may trigger the use of our Platform, including the nature of the project, the structure to be painted or serviced, and any other information that you provide us with through our Platform.
- Non-identifiable information about you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
- Our current Platform eventual mobile app will track system and user log files, dwell time, device ID, and location data. The information that identifies you personally is referred to as “personal information.”
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide us with information regarding your project
- Automatically as you use the Platform
- Through the use of third party analytics tools, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics
- From contractors, including, but not limited to, service technicians and professionals (collectively, “Trade Partners”) in connection with services they provide on our behalf
Some of the technologies we use for data collection include:
- Cookies. A “cookie” is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. We use “cookies” to enhance the usability of our Websites and to store users’ preferences. The “cookie” is erased when the visit ends.
- Payment. We use Authorize.net and Stripe to securely collect and process credit card details.
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected through the Platform:
- To improve the Platform.
- To develop new services and ideas.
- To better administer and troubleshoot the Platform, and our information technology systems.
- To contact you about your account with us.
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
- For marketing purposes via email and other means. We may also use personal information collected to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, all subject to our compliance with applicable laws.
- For any other purpose with your consent
How We Share Your Information
We may share aggregated information about you and other users. We may also share information that does not identify you.
We may share personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may provide information to our team regarding the details of your project to identify the right personnel and materials for your job.
- To Trade Partners who work with us to perform Services related to your project.
- To operational service providers and other third parties, including for, but not limited to, payment processing, data hosting, and fraud protection and prevention who work with us to provide you with our Platform.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process or if we think it is in our interest or in the interests of our users to provide such information to law enforcement officials.
- In the event we are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of, for example, a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- To third-parties if we think they have products or services with which you may be interested.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us to you when you provide the information.
- To marketing partners to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads on behalf of ourselves.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGING.
You agree that Improovy and our Trade Partners may contact you via telephone or text messages (including by an automatic telephone dialing system or other automated system for the selection of dialing of telephone numbers and/or with an artificial or pre-recorded voice) at any of the phone numbers provided by you or on your behalf in connection with your engagement of Improovy, including for marketing purposes and to facilitate the delivery of Services. You understand that you are not required to provide consent to receive autodialed marketing calls or text messages as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services.
CONSENT TO MONITORING AND RECORDING OF COMMUNICATIONS.
You acknowledge and agree that your calls, text messages, or other communications you have with us may be monitored and recorded. This includes, but is not limited to, the date, time, and content of the communications. Improovy uses this data for customer support services, for safety and security purposes, to improve its Websites and Services, and for analytics.
Your Accounts and Passwords
When you use the Platform, you are not anonymous to us. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential and for ensuring that no unauthorized person has access to your account(s) or password.
We maintain safeguards to secure the personal information about you and your home. For example, all personal information obtained through the Websites is automatically encrypted using industry-standard encryption technology. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
United States Residents Only
We are located in the United States of America, and we require you to reside in the United States to use our Platform. We make no claims that the Platform is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Platform by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal. If you access the Platform from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to email@example.com. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. We encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an opportunity to address any concerns you may have.
Retention of Personal information
Even if you request that your Personal Information be deleted, we will retain your personal information for a reasonable period of time which is consistent with our record retention policies. If we are required by law to retain your information for a longer period of time, we will do so.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Platform is intended for general audiences and is not specifically directed to children under 13 years old. We do not target this Platform to children under 13 and we do not intentionally collect any information from users under 13. If you become aware that your child has used this Platform and we may have personal information about a user under 13, please contact us so we may delete the information.
1370 W Crystal St #3
Chicago, Illinois 60642
By Phone: (888) 488-0094
By Email: email@example.com
Last Modified: February 1st, 2023