Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect various pieces of information when you use our website or Application, including:
- Information that identifies or can be used to identify you, such as your name and age; video, digital, and audio images (“Images”); addresses (postal and email); telephone number; and other unique identifiers.
- Information about your home, your color preferences, project address, and certain events that may trigger the use of our website and Application, including the nature of the project, the structure to be painted or serviced, and any other information that you provide us with through our website.
- Non-identifiable information about you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and Application, and usage details.
- Our current website, web app, and eventual mobile app will track system and user log files, dwell time, device ID, and location data. The information that identifies you personally is referred to as “personal information.”
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide us with information regarding your project
- Automatically as you use the website and Application
Some of the technologies we use for data collection include:
- Cookies. A “cookie” is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. We use “cookies” to enhance our website and Application’s usability and to store users’ preferences. The “cookie” is erased when the visit ends.
- Payment. We use Authorize.net and Stripe to securely collect and process credit card details.
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected through the website and Application:
- To improve the website and Application
- To develop new services and ideas
- To better administer and troubleshoot the website, Application, and our information technology systems
- To contact you about your account with us
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent
How We Share Your Information
We may share aggregated information about you and other users. We may also share information that does not identify you.
We may share personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may provide information to our team regarding the details of your project to identify the right personnel and materials for your job.
- To contractors (service technicians and professionals), service providers, and other third parties who work with us to provide you with the Application or to perform services related to your project.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process or if we think it is in our interest or in the interests of our users to provide such information to law enforcement officials.
- In the event we are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of, for example, a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- To third-parties if we think they have products or services with which you may be interested.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us to you when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Your Accounts and Passwords
When you use the Application, you are not anonymous to us. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and confidential and for ensuring that no unauthorized person has access to your account(s) or password.
We maintain safeguards to secure the personal information about you and your home. For example, all personal information obtained through the Application is automatically encrypted using industry-standard encryption technology. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
United States Residents Only
We are located in the United States of America, and we require you to reside in the United States to use our Application. We make no claims that the Application is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Application by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal. If you access the Application from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to email@example.com. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. We encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an opportunity to address any concerns you may have.
Retention of Personal information
Even if you request that your Personal Information be deleted, we will retain your personal information for a reasonable period of time which is consistent with our record retention policies. If we are required by law to retain your information for a longer period of time, we will do so.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Application is intended for general audiences and is not specifically directed to children under 13 years old. We do not target this Application to children under 13 and we do not intentionally collect any information from users under 13. If you become aware that your child has used this Application and we may have personal information about a user under 13, please contact us so we may delete the information.
1370 W Crystal St #3
Chicago, Illinois 60642
via telephone at (312) 210-9004
or, via email at email@example.com
Last Modified: June 18th, 2020