Improovy COVID-19 Response Initiative
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families during these unprecedented times.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to disrupt our daily lives, we wanted to provide an update on the steps we are taking to keep you safe.
Open & Available To Safely Serve Our Community
At Improovy, the health and safety of our clients and crew members is our highest priority. As our team continues to monitor daily CDC (Center For Disease Control) and regional updates, we are taking drastic steps to keep our crews and clients safe. Thank you for your continued support and confidence in Improovy as we work together to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Keeping Our Customers and Crews Safe
We are closely monitoring CDC guidelines regarding the pandemic and are taking a number of preventative safety measures to keep our customers and crews safe, including the following:
- Proper Hygiene Etiquette
- All team members must wash hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer before walking onto a job site
- Maintaining 8 feet of distance between team members and customers
- Greeting each other verbally or with a smile vs a handshake
- Staying home when sick
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces & equipment regularly
- Ensure that all parties involved are aware of any health issues or safety concerns at all times
- A Safe And Easy “Contact-Free” Quote Process
- We’ve launched new technology that enables customers to receive accurate painting quotes online or over the phone in minutes
- All interior & exterior painting quotes are delivered digitally and can be accessed using email or text
- For interior painting projects, most quotes can be conducted in minutes over the phone or virtually via Facetime or Zoom (if needed)
- For exterior painting projects, we can easily perform “no-contact” on-site visit or driveby quote assessments
- Before Your Paint Job
- All Interior & exterior painting quotes can be reviewed and authorized online.
- All payments can be processed safely via credit card online or over the phone
- Paint color consultations are performed via Face Time or Zoom
- “No-contact” paint and supply deliveries or curbside pickups are performed by our local Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore stores
- During Your Paint Job
- Use of shoe covers, gloves, and masks (when applicable) when entering any premises or during any estimates requiring an on-site visit
- Regularly disinfecting high-touched surfaces, vehicle surfaces, equipment, tools, and painting products
- Crews will not enter occupied premises and use off-site bathroom facilities
- All paint supplies are delivered on-site via drop off service and completely disinfected on-delivery
- Unfortunately, we are not able to perform active work to residences with an active COVID-19 infection at this moment
- Daily project updates performed via phone call, text, or email
As we learn more about the COVID-19 virus, we will continue to take industry-leading measures to help support our crews, team members, and customers during these uncertain times.