Home improvement is one of the largest markets that has not experienced the tech innovation seen in spaces like Rideshare or Food Delivery.
Improovy (Techstars Chicago ’20) is a managed marketplace that makes completing home improvement service projects easy for homeowners while helping small business owners grow and succeed. Starting with painting services, we’re building the on-demand service platform that will power the $500 Billion home improvement industry.
We’ve raised over $3M in venture funding and are growing fast to reinvent the $42 Billion residential painting industry and soon more home service verticals
Improovy is a dynamic and fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the way people experience home services. We are seeking an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities, and for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Communicate the unique value proposition of Improovy’s services
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with the Improovy team to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify areas for improvement
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network and generate new leads
- Stay current on market trends and competitor activity
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Proven sales experience
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience in the home services industry is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field is preferred, but not required
At Improovy, we value an ownership mentality, relentless improvement, trust, and respect. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and a desire to make a real impact in the lives of others, then we want to hear from you! Join us today and become a part of a team that is changing the way people experience home services.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improovy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit because we want to have the most qualified person in every job. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, disability status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.